What is ANKA, by Afrikrea:
Afrikrea.com is the largest e-commerce marketplace to buy and sell “Made of Africa” items may it be fashion, art, food or beauty. We help thousands of sellers grow their businesses through our services, and provide useful tools and methods to help them sell worldwide.
In the numbers:
- 20 millions $+ of transactions in 170 countries ;
- 12,000 sellers all around the world and in 46 of the 54 African countries;
- 750k+ visits each month ;
- 3000+ new products each week ;
- 1200+ messages exchanged each day;
ANKA, powered by Afrikrea, is the all-in-one solution to sell from anywhere, ship worldwide and get paid faster on international or local African payment methods.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Constantly reviewing and understanding our customer needs, motivations and purchase behaviours and reporting back to the wider business.
- Identifying improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience, and shaping roadmaps to implement any changes that are required.
Experience & Personal skills:
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok)
- Keyword Research skills Experience working on a Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
Salary 1000-2000 euros net depending on experience in startup environment and in Africa
Start date: ASAP