Anka, powered by Afrikrea, is an all-in-one solution for sellers of "Made OF Africa" products (fashion, art, food, and cosmetics...) to sell from anywhere, ship internationally, gets paid faster using international or local African payment methods, and manage their businesses effortlessly.
Our new vision is simple: Export Africa by building the future of selling globally!
Our culture “We craft, we care, we share”:
- We craft: Lean working which means iteration, the will to learn, continuous improvement, the hands-on aspect, the problem-solving attitude, and humility
- We care: Crazy ambition, the will to be the best, commitment, and hardworking
- We share: Authenticity, Transparency, Curiosity, Generosity, and active listening
- Research and make appointments by phone
- Advice and follow-up of our partner sellers
- Identify the needs of our leads and propose adapted services and products
- Preparation of communication materials and sales pitches.
- A daily meeting every morning and a weekly meeting at the beginning of the week + one-to-one evaluation.
- No matter what your qualifications and past experiences are
- You want to join a dynamic company and invest yourself in a project
- You are autonomous, resourceful, curious, and energetic. You like "operational" work
- You like to convince, solve problems and pick up the phone
- You are dynamic.
- You are fluent in English
WHY JOIN US
- Learn a rigorous commercial method to achieve the objectives set
- To be open to the possibility of development.
- Join a team of highly motivated people to shake up an atypical and growing market.