What is ANKA, by Afrikrea:
Afrikrea.com is the largest e-commerce marketplace to buy and sell “Made of Africa” items may it be fashion, art, food or beauty.. We help thousands of sellers grow their businesses through our services, and provide useful tools and methods to help them sell worldwide.
In the numbers:
- 20 millions $+ of transactions in 170 countries ;
- 12,000 sellers all around the world and in 46 of the 54 African countries;
- 750k+ visits each month ;
- 3000+ new products each week ;
- 1200+ messages exchanged each day;
- Raised over 7millions from top-tier global investors
ANKA, powered by Afrikrea, is the all-in-one solution to sell from anywhere, ship worldwide and get paid faster on international or local African payment methods.
Your goal is:
The Human Resources Operations Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
-Work with departmental heads to understand their business plans and align HR activities to support, enhance, and improve them.
-Deploy the HR systems, HR policies, and HR budgets of ANKA.
It is an executive position that implies as well strong autonomy and rigor, the HR Operations Specialist will be granting that the long term HR strategy is duly enhanced in short term tasks & activities.
Assist the HR Manager:
- Receiving and collating job applicant documentation
- Setting up meetings, interviews, and appointments
- Collecting work records and timesheets
- Capturing employee data and maintaining employee records
- Preparing payroll data
- Administering training activities
- Answering general HR queries
Enhance HR performance:
- Assessing, monitoring, and improving our HRIS
- Optimizing organizational policies and procedures
- Assisting management through HR analysis and reporting
- Assisting in performance management
- Assist the on/offboarding of employees
Experience & Personal skills:
- Strong interest for the African start-up environment
- Excellent mandatory English & French written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous, proactive and creative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & G-Suite applications
- Experience in project management is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an HR environment
- Good knowledge and experience of common HRIS
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience in HR policy development and implementation
Salary: depending on experience 1500-2000euros
Starting date: ASAP