What is ANKA, by Afrikrea:
Afrikrea.com is the largest e-commerce marketplace to buy and sell “Made of Africa” items may it be fashion, art, food or beauty.. We help thousands of sellers grow their businesses through our services, and provide useful tools and methods to help them sell worldwide.
In the numbers:
- 20 millions $+ of transactions in 170 countries ;
- 12,000 sellers all around the world and in 46 of the 54 African countries;
- 750k+ visits each month ;
- 3000+ new products each week ;
- 1200+ messages exchanged each day;
ANKA, powered by Afrikrea, is the all-in-one solution to sell from anywhere, ship worldwide and get paid faster on international or local African payment methods.
What you will do:
As a Head of Brand, you will manage the Brand Specialist and the Branding Strategy. You will define and ensure that our KPIs are reached in order to help our sellers & partners promote brands and products. You will define the scope of actions and make sure that Branding is taking ANKA to another level by gathering data, taking actions, monitoring & promoting our services.
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media
- Implement partnerships with relevant media to relay content and an influencer program to produce content relevant to the target markets;
- Overseeing social media accounts and ensure brand consistency
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
Experience & Personal skills:
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive & trustworthy
- You have strong experience in business analytics, consumer insights development, and a solid understanding of core marketing levers.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
Salary 2000-3000 euros net depending on experience in startup environment and in Africa
Start date: ASAP